Jammu – Dharamshala – Khajjiar – Dalhousie – Jammu
Day 01: Jammu/Pathankot - Dharamshala
Arrive in Jammu. Transfer by road to Dharamshala (180 kms / 5 hrs) the principal township of the Kangra Valley region and magnificently set against the background of the Dhauldhar Mountains.
Day 02: Dharamshala
Today,you proceed on a half-day tour of the Baijnath temple, one of the 12 Jyotilingas. Later this afternoon, you visit the Tibetan monastery in MacLeodganj (upper Dharamshala), the seat of the Tibetan spiritual leader, the Dalai Lama.
Day 03: Dharamshala - Khajjiar
Transfer by road to Khajjiar (220 kms / 6 hrs) popularly known as 'Mini Switzerland' for its snow capped mountains and pine trees.
Day 04: Khajjiar
The dayis at leisure to explore the beautiful surroundings of Khajjiar and go on the leisurely walks through the wooded hills and sprawling lawns.
Day 05: Khajjiar - Dalhousie
Today,you will proceed by road to Dalhousie (40 kms / 1 hr), sprawled over five hills ranging from 1,600 - 2,400 meters and offering breathtaking views of the Dhaladhar Mountains.
Day 06: Dalhousie
Take a scenic walk to Satdhara (seven springs), said to contain mica and medicinal properties (4 kms / 1 hr) continue your walk to the Martyr's memorial at Panchpula (five bridges) before walking back to your hotel.
Day 07: Dalhousie - Jammu / Pathankot
Transfer to Jammu airport / Pathankot railway station.
Per Person on Twin Sharing Basis
Spring Valley Resort - Deluxe Room
Mini Swiss - Super Deluxe Room
MGM 1 - Super Deluxe Room
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Dharamshala
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Khajjiar
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Dalhousie
- Daily Buffet breakfast and dinner.
- A/C Indigo car for sightseeing & excursions as per our itinerary (min 02 pax))
- All Currently applicable taxes.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Any meals other then those specified in 'Cost Includes'.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in 'cost includes'.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Government Service Tax will be applicable on the above package.