Coimbatore - Ooty - Kodaikanal - Madurai
Day 01: Coimbatore - Ooty
Arrive in Coimbatore. Transfer to Ooty (90 kms / 2 hrs), the Queen of Hill stations. The rest of the day is at leisure. Stay overnight.
Day 02: Ooty
Start your exploration of Ooty by visiting the Botanical Gardens, known for its exotic plants and colorfully laid out ornamental gardens. Visit the Doddabetta peak the highest point in the Nilgiri mountains and move on to the beautiful Ooty Lake where you can enjoy an optional boat ride. Stay overnight.
Day 03: Ooty
This day is at leisure OR take an optional full day excursion to Coonoor to visit the tea gardens and tea factory, enjoy a joy ride on the endearing toy train. Stay overnight.
Day 04: Ooty - Kodaikanal
This morning, you proceed to Kodaikanal (264 kms / 7 hrs) a charming hill station that sits amidst sylvan beauty on the Southern crest of the upper Palani Hills. Stay overnight.
Day 05: Kodaikanal
Today, you will visitthe Shenbaganur Museum, this houses one of the best orchid collections inIndia, also visit the Coakers Walk on the steep southern face of the Kodai Ridge with its Telescope House, continue to the picturesque Kodai Lake where boating is a favorite past time. Stay overnight.
Day 06: Kodaikanal
Full day at leisure to relax in your cozy retreat or participate in the various recreational activities provided by your resort. Stay overnight.
Day 07: Kodaikanal - Madurai
Today, you will be transferred to Madurai (90 kms / 2 hrs) airport / railway station.
Per Person on Twin Sharing Basis
- 3 Nights Accommodation in Ooty
- 3 Nights Accommodation in Kodai
- Daily Buffet breakfast.
- Dinner also included in The Carlton, Kodai.
- A/C Indigo car for sightseeing & excursions as per our itinerary (min. 02 Pax Basis)
- Air fare / train fare.
- Any meals other then those specified in 'Cost Includes'.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in 'cost includes'.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Government Service Tax will be applicable on the above package.