Delhi - Corbett - Kausani - Nainital - Delhi
Day 01: Delhi – Corbett National Park (290 kms / 6 to 7 hours drive)
Arrive Delhi and transfer to Corbett National Park (290 kms / 6 to 7 hours drive). Named after Jim Corbett, the legendary hunter naturalist, the Corbett National Park, is believed to be one of the finest habitats of the tiger in India. Nestled in the foothills of the Himalayas, the park extends over a tract of 520 sq. km. Arrive and check in hotel. Dinner and night stay at Corbett.
Day 02: Corbett National Park
After breakfast leave for Jungle Safari in National Park, Corbett. Corbett is haven for tigers. Dinner and night stay in Corbett.
Day 03: Corbett – Kausani (190 km / 05 hr drive)
After breakfast leave for Kausani via Ranikhet sightseeing. A picturesque hill station famous for its scenic splendor and its spectacular 300 Km-wide view of the Himalayas. Kausani also offers other scenic and beautiful spots for sightseeing. Snuggled amongst thick, dense pine forests, atop a narrow ridge, the view of the snow covered Trishul and Nanda Devi is so vivid, that one gets a feeling of the snow being within touching distance. Arrive and check in hotel. Evening sunset view of Himalayas. Dinner and night stay in Kausani.
Day 04: Kausani
Morning sunrise view. After breakfast full day sightseeing at Kausani covering ashrams, temples & museums. Stay overnight.
Day 05: Kausani – Nainital (117 kms / 03 hours)
After breakfast leave for Nainital (117 kms / 03 hours). Located at a height of 1940 meter above sea level and placed, around the beautiful lake, Nainital, is the charming hill resort of Nainital. Surrounded by seven hills, this attractive hill station was once the summer capital of Uttar Pradesh and is expected to become the future capital of the new state of Uttaranchal. Enroute visit Almora. Arrive and check in hotel. Dinner and night stay in Nainital.
Day 06: Nainital
After breakfast half day free for boating at Naini lake and leave for sightseeing covering Bhimtal, Naukuchiayatal and Sat-tal. Evening free at leisure. Stay overnight.
Day 07: Nainital - Delhi (300 kms / 08 hours)
After an early breakfast drive to Delhi (300 kms / 08 hours). On arrival in Delhi, transfer to railway station or airport.
Per Person on Twin Sharing Basis
The Den - Standard Room
Suman Royal - Luxury Room
Chevron Fairhavens - Super Deluxe Room
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Corbett
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Kausani
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Nainital
- Daily Buffet breakfast and dinner at all places. Lunch is also included at Corbett.
- A/C Indigo car for sightseeing & excursions as per our itinerary (min 02 pax)
- All Currently applicable taxes.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Any meals other then those specified in 'Cost Includes'.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in 'cost includes'.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Government Service Tax will be applicable on the above package.